Doobtool Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Manager.
At Doobtool Inc., marketing is about understanding people. Building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs as well as staying strong on our values of ending the stigma surrounding cannabis use and its consumers. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has familiarity developing and executing marketing campaigns and will be comfortable with the day-to-day marketing activities, which inform the long-term strategy. Thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs; if you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand in a new industry we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Photography, photo editing, graphic design and multimedia experience is an asset
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts
Please send all resumes and inquiries to [email protected]